Although I haven’t posted a new podcast in a LONG time, I still have an idea that I might pick it up again. Sometimes, I have a request for a new episode and I concede…lol.
If you’d like to listen to the old episodes, you can click HERE to download them off of iTunes. They’re FREE, so what have you got to lose? *grin*
Or, you can just listen to them RIGHT NOW. Yay!
- Episode 1: Sweet (My first attempt at a knitting podcast!)
- Episode 2: The Drinking Game (My knitting group’s annual November trip details, Blue Moon Fiber Arts’ sock yarns)
- Episode 3: November Nights (new gifts for knitters, Ian’s blue sweater, soft alpaca yarn)
- Episode 4: Holiday GiftTastic (holiday knitting gifts, Molly McArdle knitted doll, Yarn Botanika yarns)
- Episode 5: Bing Bong (Fetching mitts, Spunky Eclectic fiber, row counter, stitch markers and cool knitting bag)
- Episode 6: Wuving Wool (wools, Space Invader hat, Monster Hat kit, “Sleepy Eyes” colorway by Mad Color Fiber Arts/Sereknity)
- Episode 7: Hello Stash (discussing yarn and fiber stashes…eek!)
- Episode 8: Cold Balls (Argyle socks, dyeing fiber, “The Knitting Circle” book by Ann Hood, new patterns)
- Episode 9: I Heart Knitting Group (knitting group, Sleepy Eyes Knits Theme song contest)
- Episode 10: SpiKnit (Kate Jacobs book signing, Winner of Sleepy Eyes Knits Theme Song contest, yummy yarns/fiber)
- Episode 11: Fooled (Cascade 220, Tibet Silk, The Yarn Sellar, Jade Sapphire Lacey Lamb, Spunky Eclectic, Knit Picks, etc)
- Episode 12: Lace Race (Radiance Lace Headband contest, Tipsy Sock pattern and all things lace)
- Episode 13: Return My Mojo (Trying to find my knitting mojo and birthday celebrations)
- Episode 14: Playing Catch Up (Projects I’m working on and random events)
- Episode 15: Pattern Palooza (Patterns, Lisha Lace Scarf on Lime & Violet Daily Chum, stuff)
- Episode 16: The Joy of Sox (Prize Giveaway and my new patterns in “The Joy of Sox” by Lark Books)
- Episode 17: Microphone in a Cup (Wonderlace Book, Sleepy Eyes app and Interview with Jackie Wolk)
You can also find the RSS feed HERE.