Love knitting beautiful accessories? Do you enjoy creating thoughtful, hand knitted gifts for loved ones? Are you looking for a knitting app with lots of free knitting patterns to have on-the-go?
The SleepyEyes app offers over 15 FREE patterns to download by designer Gina House/Sleepy Eyes Knits in all levels of difficulty, yarn weight and type, including the popular Amanda Hat pattern (knit over 3000 times!).
- Free patterns with preview pictures, skill difficulty and yarn weight
- Yarn gauge chart
- Opportunity to purchase 6 in-app patterns and 2 full knitwear books, Dreamscape & Wonderlace
- Useful knitting blog posts
- Search for patterns by skill difficulty, yarn weight and yarn company
- Access to the Sleepy Eyes Knits podcast
- Ability to download free patterns from your portable device to your computer
- Helpful links
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section
- Beautiful, full color photographs of designs from Dreamscape & Wonderlace
- Knitting Tutorials
- Option of purchasing Dreamscape and Wonderlace books directly to your computer
- Ability to restore pattern purchases onto your new portable device through the app
Download the SleepyEyes app to your portable device and have lovely patterns at your fingertips at any time. Super useful when you’re at knitting group!
iTunes Reviews always help, so please consider leaving a review of the SleepyEyes app. Thank you!!
View the Gallery of Screenshots from the app below: